We've had great weather so far this season (ok, maybe a teeny bit windy one or two days), but the forecast for Saturday isn't looking so hot right now.
I'd hate to have to pass on the tourney. What are the odds of a reschedule (Sunday? the next Saturday?) if it stays too wet?